Get filtered (invisible) rows

Get filtered (invisible) rows

jojo____jojo____ Posts: 9Questions: 5Answers: 0

Hi everybody,

I am working on a datatable with amounts and I add those amounts together in order to get the total amount of the datatable. The problem is that this amount should be updated when the user is filtering the rows. So only the rows displayed are used in the calculation. Moreover, some rows are costs and are deduced from the amount and not added.

Right now I have calculated the total amount but it stays when I filter and I have no idea how to update it on filtering. I thought maybe get all the invisible rows (when filtered) and counter-calculate: retrieve the positive amounts and add the costs but I don't have enough skills to get that done. I found some documentation on the net but a lot are depending on datatables and not Datatable which I have. All thos functions are not working in my code, like : http://datatables.net/plug-ins/api/fnGetHiddenNodes is undefined.

Hopefully somebody can help ^^
Thanks !

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• vogomatixvogomatix Posts: 38Questions: 3Answers: 7
    edited August 2014 Answer ✓

You haven't put a link or example code, but probably want to look at selector modifiers in conjunction with the rows() selector.

This discussion has been closed.