This extension has now been retired and has been replaced by the Buttons and Select extensions. The documentation is retained for legacy reference only. New projects should use Buttons and Select in preference to TableTools.
One of the best ways to get to grips with TableTools is to work with some of the examples below and modify them to suit your own use. These examples show how to use TableTools for basic tasks like changing the button text, right the way through to creating plug-in buttons.
- Basic initialisation
- Setting the SWF path
- Custom button arrangement
- Button text alteration
- Using button collections
- Using jQuery UI themes
- Styling with Twitter Bootstrap
- Multiple TableTools toolbars for a single table
- Multiple DataTables with a single initialisation
- User selectable rows (multiple rows)
- User selectable rows (single row)
- Alternative initialisation using 'new TableTools()'
- Altering the TableTools defaults
- TableTools plug-in buttons
- Customising the PDF output (adding text and orientation)