This is the section for advanced Examples showing SearchPanes capabilities.
It shows SearchPanes behaviours with orthogonal data, unusual data and other situations where you may wonder how SearchPanes will interact with the DataTable.
- Interaction with built-in DataTables rendering function
- Interaction when deleting rows mid-search
- Interaction with rendering and arrays
- Interaction with rendering function to create custom options
- Maintain state
- Dealing with empty cells
- Empty table
- Column filter integration
- Dealing with long data in panes
- Dealing with unusual characters
- Abstract types
- Selection style to work with mobile devices