This is the section for showing how it is possible to customise how SearchPanes appears to the user.
It shows how to remove parts of the interface, set the location of the panes relative to the DataTable, how to customise the text within the interface and also how to display SearchPanes using the "Buttons" extension.
- Panes vertically stacked next to DataTable
- Pane customisation
- Panes in footer of DataTable
- Hide Count Column on all Panes
- Hide ordering buttons on individual pane
- Hide ordering buttons on all panes
- Hide count column on individual pane
- Add a custom title to a pane
- Custom Pane Order
- Add a custom class to a specific pane
- SearchPanes Configuration using a Button
- Hide all controls on all panes
- Button text
- Hide All controls on individual pane