Search
-
How do you get the new record ID when a datatable is editable (using MVC)?
by cmanva ·The edit feature is displayed in a modal window. When add button is clicked it saves to the MVC controller Audit/CreateAudit. -
How do you catch exceptions when a editable datatable has error when saving?
by cmanva ·When I make a datatable editable ".makeEditable()", I want to catch any exceptions when the modal window tries to add a new record. -
No aaData in server response
by nagapraveen ·$.fn.dataTableExt.oApi.fnReloadAjax = function ( oSettings, sNewSource, fnCallback, bStandingRedraw ) -
afnFiltering function never called
by cesinco ·First of all, thanks for the product - looks very thorough. -
Column Headers don't move when scrolling horizontally
by fjmdawg ·I have a simple example of my problem. I am using Datatables 1.9. The column headers don't move when scrolling horizontally when the datatable is inside another html table. It works fine when it is … -
Adding fnFooterCallback function in .NET MVC
by geminirand ·Answer: -
Paging with Row Grouping
by Chunk ·Hi, I've followed this example to add grouping rows to my table: -
Editor with WHERE-clause
by AKM3 ·Allan, -
more documentation buglets and some theory/usage questions
by aaronw ·I see -
Table shows up blank if more than 25 columns defined
by kpatel ·Hello, -
Adding fnFooterCallback function in .NET MVC
by geminirand ·I have the datatables working fine in ASP .NET MVC, the code below: -
Copy, CSV, XLS, PDF, Print only selected rows
by majortom ·This is the fix: -
How show a calculated value in Editor without store it
by allan ·It sounds like you want a read only field - is that correct? There is a readonly type built in: http://editor.datatables.net/fields/#readonly . You could listen for the onInitEdit event, and use the … -
PHP with MSSQL
by smd ·[quote]majortom said: ls[/quote] -
Individual column filtering (using "input" elements) in multiple tables
by fernandonaim ·No, I have three tables and I want to put filters ... -
Date range filtering on the server side
by gentunisia ·Hello everyone, i'm a newbie to datatables. -
Compatibility IE8 Refresh doesn't work
by poutchyouk ·Hi everybody, -
DataTables cannot recognize data from DOM
by netpumber ·Hi. -
Duplicating pagination and other elements on row click
by raphagodoi ·Hi everyone, -
How to create a drop down list from a JSON object array item - Updated
by kahlil312 ·Greetings,