Search
-
Totalling number columns including commas (e.g. 1,234.56)
by allan ·Currently you can use this plug-in to get the data for a column: http://datatables.net/plug-ins/api#fnGetColumnData - then just sum the array. -
Want to keep custom attribute of th, is there any way?
by qinbx ·Hi, -
Use of DataTables with PhoneGap
by quilkin ·I have done some more research & experimenting. It seems the jQuery event 'live()' was deprecated in jQuery 1.7 and the 'on()' event should be used instead (thanks to w3schools.com). -
Datatable not working for morethan 500 rows
by santosh6681 ·hi allan my data is coming from web service so i am unable to host it in jsfiddle .every thing works fine for below 500 rows but not working for more than 500 rows here is my code. -
Redraw option on fnUpdate, fnAddData and fnDeleteRow
by penguin020 ·First, my question: When I pass false for the redraw argument when calling fnUpdate, fnAddData and fnDeleteRow, what happens? -
What is the effect/rationale of the redraw argument on fnUpdate, fnAddData and fnDeleteRow
by penguin020 ·First, my question: When I pass false for the redraw argument when calling fnUpdate, fnAddData and fnDeleteRow, what happens? -
How to make a row clickable using json data
by dlbarron ·I found how to do it. -
How can I detect when the user has changed page inside the table?
by allan ·I'd suggest using the fnDrawCallback method along with the fnPagingInfo ( http://datatables.net/plug-ins/api#fnPagingInfo ) plug-in. In fnDrawCallback you would then make a call to the paging info pl… -
How to make a row clickable using json data
by dlbarron ·Yes, I had seen that and many other references to changing the cursor with css. I was hoping for something more specific to JQuery? None of the things I've tried have had any affect. For example: -
Use of DataTables with PhoneGap
by quilkin ·I am reposting this as a new thread rather than as a comment to a pretty old one, which hasn't had any replies. I hope that's OK. -
Disable or remove one select filter
by Kromy ·Hi, -
How to make a row clickable using json data
by dlbarron ·I'm seeing some references to how to bind a click event to the rows in a datatable but I'm not clear on how it works. I see references to fnDrawCallback but I haven't had any luck getting it to work… -
Problem with disappearing 'counter' for the row number when using pagination
by katakpisang ·I faced the same problem before and I did like the code below. I'm not sure whether the method is right or not but it works for me. -
Converting cell's values
by ivo ·Hi, -
Data Table Display
by allan ·Works just fine here: http://live.datatables.net/imakos/edit#javascript,html . So you are going to have to give me a lot more than just "did not work". Please link to a test case so I can a… -
editor submit function issue
by tigerits ·Hi Allan, -
Datatables pagination using server side
by adamtarshis ·I am trying to implement datatable server side pagination. -
After getting data table rows through sAjaxSource i am unable to hide column using aoColumnDefs
by surya ·[code] -
TableTools buttons not working after including swf
by alachiq ·after downloading copy_csv_xls_pdf.swf and sample package of TableTools and including jquery, jquery.dataTables.js in head, buttons dont work correctly, -
not working after including swf
by tuxworld ·after downloading copy_csv_xls_pdf.swf and sample package of TableTools and including jquery, jquery.dataTables.js in head, buttons dont work correctly,