Search
-
datatables with php mysql and have links or options
by sades ·Hello loving datatables but have a hard time to make them how i really want usually i make my tables with a repeat or do while, but after testing datatables want to try them im using right now -
What does the array look like after adding or deleting a row without re-drawing the table?
by dsnap ·I've got two tables. I've written a function that will, upon clicking a row, delete it from the current table then add it to the other table. -
Can I use fnServerParams inside of oTableTools for jquery datatables?
by ScrumGuy000 ·I need to pass in an ID to initialize a jquery datatable. I'm using fnServerParams correctly in the main table, but when I click on the export button, the ID I need is no longer in the param paramete… -
Save pagination with cookies
by WebDev ·Okay, it works somewhat. Let me explain better what my project is like and what is happening. On the left there is a table (that the DataTables plugin is applied to) that has a number of choices in i… -
Search bar
by iExze ·Awesome, kind of working so far, it seems that -
How can I add DATE_FORMAT on the server side script?
by TarponWebGuy ·I've already looked at all of these solutions: -
automatic switching between pages
by 2Sleepy ·To automatically switch between the pages -
Facing this problem from qite some time
by sandeepp ·I have used a fixed column data table, where i have fixed first 2 columns of the table. Except these 2 i have 24 more columns which are scrollable. I have implemented this in a Django project and cod… -
Getting row`s id to delete it via its button.
by girishmr ·Hope this helps. -
No editor.submit on remove
by miroko ·Hi -
Insert google map with latitude and longitude in a form of a table
by xaviss2k ·This code would be? -
Setting sortable with aoColumnDefs glitched
by Tiax ·Oh, yeah I messed that up playing around with it in #3, had it correct in #2 (and yeah, it's clearly stated in the doc, that elements at the start of the array have higher prio). -
aoData.push (syntax and params) I am confused.
by AndyMan ·Hello, -
Setting sortable with aoColumnDefs glitched
by Tiax ·I took a more indepth look into the source of this problem and the applying of the css classes kind of surprised me: -
How to insert a non - database field in table.
by realdreamer ·Hi, Sorry.. -
row select in table
by allan ·http://datatables.net/faqs#ss_events (this applies here since you are using Ajax source - the problem is more accurate with server-side processing, but the same principle applies - use a live/delegat… -
row select in table
by kelly ·var 123; -
ColVis gets wrong
by allan ·1. If it is off by one then your server-side processing script isn't taking into account the mData property that you set. There will be an error in the script logic somewhere. -
Making a Table Row linkable
by girishmr ·[code] -
How to add filterable radio buttons
by girishmr ·Yes you can.