Search
-
Nested tables
by JerryKur ·Does anyone have a more complex example where the nested table is largely independent of the data and layout from the outer table. For example, if the outer table is an order with order level fields… -
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'nTr' of undefined
by m2kolev ·Hi, Allen, thank you for this great product. I use it often and never had an issue up to now. The issue I am having is that using scroller under chrome it works for the first few "screens" … -
Conditional DELETE
by nskwortsow ·The code below triggers the editor window to edit a record. -
Help! when I do the document.write (nTr) it comes back blank...
by jstenson ·I know that it can tell when it gets clicked on so it got into this function and then dies because nTr is blank. Any help would be much appreciated. -
jquery ready running multiple times
by JerryKur ·Hi, -
alternate coloring of rows
by bbarani ·I am trying to change the color of rows in datatable using the below CSS. -
table.dataTable tr.odd not working for 1st column
by bbarani ·Hi, -
Getting column index from sName
by jcm112388 ·Is there an easy way to get the index of a column from the sName of that column? -
Footer update without redrawing
by lgmahal ·Thank you so much for being so responsive, Allan! Making my selector more selective worked perfectly. I simply changed this: -
Tabletools doesn't work
by drakula1234 ·Yes, I tried that and it didn't work either. -
Datatables column header not expanding automatically
by bbarani ·Hi, -
No matching records found
by allan ·1. http://datatables.net/usage/i18n#oLanguage.sInfoEmpty -
Custom "New" button
by allan ·You simply need to call the `create` method: http://editor.datatables.net/api/#create . The built in TableTools button is just a wrapper around that method - it boils down to: -
Conditional DELETE
by allan ·What you'd need to do is use the TableTools (assuming you are using TableTools) `fnRowSelected` method: http://datatables.net/extras/tabletools/initialisation#fnRowSelected . With that you can also u… -
fnInfoCallback
by allan ·Sounds like you might find this API plug-in method useful: http://datatables.net/plug-ins/api#fnPagingInfo . -
Variable on ADD
by nskwortsow ·Hi, -
How to clear table
by hyblusea ·Initialization Datatables, and return an object : [code]var oTable = $('#example').dataTable();[/code] -
No content yet
by nskwortsow ·Hi, -
Another question regarding loading records from a variable
by ConnectionProblem ·I'm sorry for posting this question again, but I searched and read many threads on using fnServerData with no avail. I am trying to only load a list of patients from a specific Dr's ID. The doctor fi… -
Tabletools doesn't work
by drakula1234 ·Allan,