Search
-
PDF options
by burtondav ·I have added the following pdf options- the page runs; the pdf gets created; but the options (landscape and text) don't take effect. -
Inline Deletion using MVC3
by bighungry ·Hello. -
Fluid width
by groenroos ·I have DataTables 1.8.2 with FixedColumns (one on both left and right) and KeyTables, all set in a layout which can be either fluid or static, and the user can change that on the fly. The problem I'm… -
Scoller extra not working
by mmster55 ·For some reason, the DataTable Scroller extra is not working and it's driving me crazy! -
Button click event not firing inside datatable
by nickolojon ·Hi -
Having trouble with dateformat dd.mm.yyyy
by catoha ·Thanks Allan. I got it to work. -
number sort
by allan ·You have non-numeric data in all of your columns - more specifically you've got HTML. So what DataTables is doing is stripping the HTML and then string sorting. What you need to do is use the HTML nu… -
Disable sorting
by allan ·See: http://datatables.net/faqs#hugarian . Yes it was undoubtably a mistake, but can't it be changed now? Yes it could, but it would break _everything_, so for the sake of a few characters, I'm not y… -
Trouble with custom toolbar
by guerrila ·Hello, -
Having trouble with dateformat dd.mm.yyyy
by catoha ·Hi -
nCell is undefined
by anjibman ·Hi All, -
Changing the inner scroll after initialization?
by Shambla ·First off, great plug-in - I'll get to buying you a beer one of these days. -
Disable sorting
by dmsdev ·@vbullinger You would do the following, assuming your table id is 'example' -
sDom code addition
by burtondav ·I need to add the span6 code: -
TableTools problem with sSwfPath when loading page through Ajax
by Tobbe ·Hi, -
Replace Search "keyup" with a Button
by codecowboy ·[code]jQuery.fn.dataTableExt.oApi.fnFilterOnButton = function (oSettings) { -
Add button not appearing in editable datatables
by sdbrown_solumac ·I tried the following code and the "add" button is not appearing, can someone see where I am going wrong? When I use the code sAddDeleteToolbarSelector: ".dataTables_length" only … -
How to make a row clickable and pass data to the server to get more results
by chankl78 ·This is my method to get the RowID & then send to delete the item in the server. Might help. -
Instant Loading Indicator Display Feature Request and Proposed Code
by khirakawa ·Hi, -
Get show/hidden column name
by Misc ·OK, find it ...