Search
-
Is it possible to change the table height?
by GregP ·Here's the code snippet for adding the rows. Note that as per the comments, we're only sorting on one column. You would have to adapt it for multi-column sorting: -
reason for lack of IDs in datatables elements?
by ashimashi ·Thanks for the links Allan. -
Html template for table row
by jorkim ·Hi, -
Footer sum: visualizing only the coloumn i want to visualize
by sinan ·Yes i use ColReorder. Now i have set the property sName of each column in aoColumns definition to -
How to get the current page number?
by allan ·The API method http://datatables.net/plug-ins/api#fnPagingInfo will give you this kind of information. Or pfg's solution will work just as nicely :-) -
Footer sum: visualizing only the coloumn i want to visualize
by allan ·If you can reorder the columns (using ColReorder?) you need to know which column you are going to sum - this could be done with sName for example ( http://datatables.net/ref#sName ) - you would need … -
Get current page
by pfg ·I discovered: -
Problem with loading JSON data
by ivanovt ·Hi Allan, -
Is it possible to change the table height?
by GregP ·I didn't fully convert it to being a plug-in. I never taught myself how to extend the API properly. ;-) But I do have a code sample I can post here when I'm back at the office tomorrow. -
Problems with Delete Row
by mvillavicencio ·Good afternoon. I'm using this and it's awesome! But I have a problem implementing the click handler for Delete row. I'm obtaining the data from server, the javascript code is written bottom. -
How to add row when i am using php based server processsing
by fbas ·API function fnAddData. pass an array as the first arg (one value for every column, including hidden columns) -
Cancel the table draw when error or '204 No content' response is received
by allan ·Hi ManiKanta, -
define height for dataTables_scrollBody
by allan ·I'm not quite sure where the 200px is coming from I'm afraid - can you give me a link? There is the "scrolling gap" (which is 100px by default - http://datatables.net/ref#iScrollLoadGap ), … -
DataTables 1.8.2 released
by allan ·Hello all, -
jEditable and Tabbing
by fbas ·You can tell your editable to commit your changes onBlur (default is onBlur cancels any changes you made). Looks like you can also have it simply "ignore" onBlur and keep the editable open… -
Problem with loading JSON data
by ivanovt ·Hello, -
Drag-Drop table rows with jQuery sortable
by sronsiek ·Hi, -
jEditable and Tabbing
by _jthomas ·What is happening is when I tab out from a editable(input) , the selectbox in the next is displayed for just a moment and then reverts back. I need to click on the selectbox again to select it. Cou… -
Server-side Individual Column Filtering
by fbas ·move the logic from .getJSON to .ajax's "success" method -
How to remove pagination and show all items at runtime
by pfg ·I initialize my dataTable with "iDisplayLength": 5.