Search
-
Apply mask to cell values
by allan ·Yup that is one possible way of doing it - another is to use fnRender ( http://datatables.net/ref#fnRender ) which will let you process each string as required. http://datatables.net/ref#bUseRendered… -
Apply mask to cell values
by dcd4u2 ·Well, I think I found... -
hidden row/details, ajax, and processing animation
by subliminal ·Found the solution here: http://www.datatables.net/forums/discussion/3345/datatables-hidden-row-to-query-a-different-table-for-data-based-on-first-table-row-value/p1 -
Apply mask to cell values
by dcd4u2 ·Hi, -
hidden row/details, ajax, and processing animation
by subliminal ·Now I'm thinking it's something specific to IE. This code performs as expected in firefox but not IE: -
Placing form objects in the ui-widget-header
by robert ·I'm trying to place a form field, just a checkbox, into the table header, but I'm not having much luck. I'm initially trying to just get some HTML text in there using Datatables custom DOM additions … -
Using AJAX - I can't use an specific TR class
by online ·Thanks, now I can edit!! But I can't save the changes back to database
-
Space between Header and Body
by skarthik ·It happened in IE only. I have resolved this issue. First I placed "sScrollY" only. then I try to place sScrollX, sScrollXInner. The issue is resolved. Page looks good. -
How to start - confused
by allan ·As fbas says, the THEAD and TBODY are mandatory (as noted here: http://datatables.net/usage/#prerequisites ). It basically allows DataTables to know what is the header and what is the body - otherwis… -
Using AJAX - I can't use an specific TR class
by fbas ·You'll need to call .editable() every time you make a draw because DataTables is making new DOM elements that weren't there the last time you called .editable() -
hidden row/details, ajax, and processing animation
by fbas ·[code] -
Pagination and jQuery UI button Icons
by sparky ·I do believe this should work, using the fnDrawCallBack option. -
[Docs] fnRowCallback: example incorrect?
by online ·Sorry for double posting, cos I found another similar thread @ -
Unable to load JSON data
by allan ·http://www.datatables.net/usage/columns#mDataProp and http://www.datatables.net/usage/columns#sName perform different operations. "sName" is useful for naming columns, but it does not consu… -
Using AJAX - I can't use an specific TR class
by online ·Thanks for your tips, but it doesn't work. -
Change the default numbers in "show xx entries"
by allan ·http://datatables.net/ref#aLengthMenu is the option you are looking for. For the default you need to use http://datatables.net/ref#iDisplayLength . -
Repopulating a Datatable with new parameters
by allan ·If you fancy trying out the 1.8.2 dev version it has a new option called fnServerParams which means you don't need to modify fnServerData, making life that little bit easier. -
How to merge these two function to one
by allan ·[code] -
Can you implement Server side sorting by column/property name
by fbas ·yes, you can. you can add any parameters you want by adding to the aoData array of parameter objects in fnServerData. -
Using AJAX - I can't use an specific TR class
by fbas ·[code]