Search
-
Dynamically add new row initialized with aoColumns (server-side) is not adding
by anderson ·Hi, -
aTargets not interpreted
by curt ·In my datatable, I have my two last columns, that contain action icons. Those 2 columns (with class "d_th_nosort") don't need to be sortable. -
First row in table not displayed [possible bug?]
by schiffer ·Hello Allan, -
Translation: "Copied xyz rows to the clipboard"
by allan ·Yup - that is something which should be made an initialisation option in future. For the moment you can override it by putting in your own fnComplete function for the button: -
Sorting numbers with point separator for thousand (1.999,99 €)
by Sisernik ·Hi, -
Pagination Not working inTables Reloaded
by allan ·I'm getting 10 errors showing up in my Chrome console when I visit the page ( http://www.quantaprints.co.uk/photographers/tim-smalley/ ) including: -
fnDeleteRow problem
by allan ·Seems to work just fine for me - I've been working with fnDelete row a fair bit over the last few days. Can you link us to your example please? -
Bug: Ghost Columns when generating large tables
by burnchar ·I am using DataTables 1.8 with jQuery 1.6.1 to enhance HTML DOM tables. DataTables is pretty amazing -- I've never liked JavaScript much, but I love this plugin. -
Update for "Navigation with text input" plugin
by gregb ·Thanks for the code Geoff. I am not sure if you encountered this or not, but I had minor issues when the table had no rows (textbox showed 1 instead of 0), a single row (textbox allowed user to incr… -
Column width not refreshed after Ajax load.
by NigelRMurray ·Hello all. Although I'm struggling a little to understand some of the nuances, I'm very impressed with DataTable Alan. Well done and thanks for this contribution. -
First row in table not displayed [possible bug?]
by allan ·Hmm - the forum seems to be doing that a bit at the moment - not sure why that is... I've deleted the other two discussions. -
How to make excel butoon below the table?
by allan ·You can do this with the sDom parameter: http://datatables.net/usage/options#sDom . Just move the 'T' that you must have in your current use of the parameter to wherever you want it to appear in the … -
1.8.0 sLoadingRecords not working [solved]
by max4ever ·i am sorry but i can not provide a link, i can post the source code -
"Next Button" in pagination zone becomes disabled when "iDisplayStart" is set for initialization.
by Daisuke_Yamazaki ·When I set "iDisplayStart" option to an certain integer value for initialization dataTables, "Next" button at "full-numbers" mode for pagination becomes disabled. I got… -
Drill-down data
by allan ·Hi Mike, -
Unable to use TableTools Copy function (Possible bug?)
by newtodatatables ·Hi there, I have successfully got my TableTools working from my previous thread here: http://datatables.net/forums/discussion/5225/tabletools-fails-to-initialize-copy-pdf-xls-functions-not-working Ev… -
Drill-down data
by Chytkam ·Hey Allan, first off thank you for the time and support that you put into this plugin! My donation is on its way. -
URLs No Longer Working After Sort... BUT In IE Only - Other Browsers Not Affected
by Joyrex ·I finally figured out what it was (and this is really weird; no idea why): -
iDisplayLength question (ver 1.8.0)
by donsom ·I am attempting to set the display length based on a value stored in a cookie (for long term). I can set the iDisplayLength to a literal number like 50 and it works fine. However when I use a var… -
State Saving with individual column filtering (using select menus)
by edallen ·I solved our problem with restoring the state of input fields in the column heads like this: