Search
-
Setting sType to 'date' and enabling sorting
by pbrstreetgang ·I love this plugin, but I am having what i believe are some simple issues I am having trouble debugging. -
Best method for changing columns headers into dropdown and calendar fields
by nabab ·Hi, -
Get HTTP Variables in server
by Neochange ·Hello, I have a page that define a table and I call the datatable initilization on this way: -
Two tables in a page
by i5513 ·Hi, I have the same problem -
Server Side Processing with export to CSV and PDF
by allan ·Hi David, -
DataTables cannot update
by coemaw ·Hi, i am newbie in DataTables. when i update the record to datatable, the database is updated but the DataTable in HTML view is not updated. -
Server Side Processing with export to CSV and PDF
by allan ·Hi David, -
Support and site updates
by allan ·Hello all, -
Charset issue
by javier ·I recently start to use Data Tables 1.8 within a big information system of an Italian University. -
Server Side Processing with export to CSV and PDF
by allan ·Hi David, -
Column just won't sort
by mesterak ·Using fnGetPosition and fnUpdate, I was successful in getting the column to update and sort correctly. The lazy loading I do is performed in a function called via a setTimeout call at the end of page… -
Column just won't sort
by mesterak ·My table initially has a column that has the same value in every row, which is the string "TBD" without the quotes. Via a jQuery ajax call, I update the value in that column with a valid wo… -
Is it possible to append custom info to pdf?
by allan ·This parameter should do exactly that: http://datatables.net/extras/tabletools/button_options#sPdfMessage . If I recall correctly it was new in 2.0.1 - so you need to be using the latest version of T… -
Proper Way To Extend DataTable
by allan ·At the moment not really the same as what jQuery UI uses - this is a short coming in DataTables which will be addressed in future (some of the DataTables plug-ins do it that way). Having said that, w… -
Sorted by default + not clickable columns
by allan ·aaSortingFixed and aaSorting (the user sorting) get concatenated together to make the full sorting. So aaSortingFixed gets priority, but the user can still 'add on' more sorting columns. -
Can JQuery DataTable use the DataTable Class in C# ?
by allan ·No - the DataTables library on this site and the DataTables class in C# are not related at all. I'm sure it is possible to write a method which will put data out of the C# class for my DataTables, bu… -
Sorting by date (DD.MM.YYYY)
by afarber ·I've figured it out, thanks for the pointers: -
Can JQuery DataTable use the DataTable Class in C# ?
by chelseajcole ·I want to know that can jquery DataTable plug-ins can use the datatable in c#? Right now, the datatable in c# is a class, can jquery make a call or something so that it can use the datatable in c# di… -
Sorting by date (DD.MM.YYYY)
by afarber ·Hello Allan, -
Column width not refreshed after Ajax load.
by NigelRMurray ·Here's my first kick at giving you what you need to comment. Please note that although the datatable is inside a jQuery Tab, everything worked fine until I set bVisible: false on the last column.