Single page print?

Single page print?

sayedumairsayedumair Posts: 6Questions: 2Answers: 0
edited July 2015 in Free community support

Hey! I am using paging for displaying records in data table, Is there a way to print a single selected page? I am using a print button provided by the table tools. Thank You

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,743Questions: 1Answers: 10,111 Site admin

Not in TableTools, but for the replacement to TableTools that I've been working on (imaginatively called Buttons) yes, this will be possible. Buttons will be released by the middle of the month.

Allan

• sayedumairsayedumair Posts: 6Questions: 2Answers: 0

Thank You!!! Allan.

edited July 2015

Hi!!! I have one more query, when I am using ScrollY the header columns of the table are shifting to left side, the data takes the whole table width but the header columns are on one corner. When I am clicking on any table column or changing page show to more than 10 then the header columns are working is to perfection.
    Thank You

Can you link to the page so I can debug it please.

Allan

Thank You for the reply...I am using MVC architecture and the data in the datatable is coming from database, I don't know how to link the page.

If the page isn't available on the public internet please use JSFiddle or http://live.datatables.net or any of the other similar services to create a test case that shows the issue so we can debug it.

Allan

Thanx Allan ... I will try.
    I have one more question for you,
    whenever I am adding buttons or textarea in a datable for some functionality, the datatable is not working... Plz help :(

Please link to a page showing the issue so it can be debugged.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.