Sorting indicators in DataTables 1_10_WIP examples don't light up

Sorting indicators in DataTables 1_10_WIP examples don't light up

rbormanrborman Posts: 5Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited November 2013 in General
I have downloaded the DataTables 1_10_WIP ZIP file from Github to examine the upcoming new API. While playing with the examples I noticed that the sorting arrow indicators in the headers don´t light up when you click on a header to sort it (in any of the examples). The ordering itself is performed without a problem. I have tried Firefox 25, Internet Explorer 10 and Chrome 31.

The FireBug Net Window shows that sort_both.png is retrieved (and it is displayed), but there is no indication that sort_asc.png or sort_desc.png is fetched when I click on the header. The images directory does contain all 3 files.

In contrast: the indicators in http://datatables.net/dev/knockout/ do light up.

I'm aware that 1_10_WIP is still (pre) beta and maybe it's just my setup, but could anyone confirm the problems described above?

Regards, Ronald.

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 63,201Questions: 1Answers: 10,415 Site admin
    Hi Ronald,

Doh! I broke the method DataTables uses for updating those icons in a rent update and hadn't quite realised it. i've just committed this fix which is in the wip branch at the moment!

Regards,
    Allan
  • rbormanrborman Posts: 5Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Hi Allan,

Thanks for the (very) quick fix. I'm impressed by the new API and looking forward to the release.

Regards, Ronald.
  • allanallan Posts: 63,201Questions: 1Answers: 10,415 Site admin
    That's excellent to hear :-). I can't wait to get it "out there"!

Allan
This discussion has been closed.