hyperlink td concern

hyperlink td concern

juanjavajuanjava Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

first
I have this to define the hyperlink in the cell

"columnDefs": [
        { "targets": 10, "data": "Liga", "render":  function ( data, type, row, meta ) {
                                                        return '<a id="valorLiga" target="_blank" href="' + data + '" title="Liga de la página seleccionada">Ir a la página</a>';
                                                    }
        }
        { "targets": 10, "data": "Liga", "fnCreatedCell":   function (nTd, sData, oData, iRow, iCol) {
                                                                $(nTd).html("<a target='_blank' href='"+oData.Liga+"'>Ir a la página</a>");
                                                            }
        }
    ]

which of the two is better, I saw the second one in the 2014 forum and the first one I don't remember

now well now I need to occupy the href of the specific cell to be able to edit / modify the value?
what should I do

fila    = $(this).closest("tr");
    Liga    = fila.find('td:eq(10)').val(); o .tex();

I find it empty or the value of 'Ir a la página'

Thank you

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598
    Answer ✓

I'd say go with the columns.render approach. If you use cell().invalidate() or row().invalidate() after you update it, it should re-render.

If that doesn't help, We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Colin

• juanjavajuanjava Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thank you very much for answering, and I did not understand everything, for my low English and the translator I do it not very well, but what I think I understand is to redo my question, and I have to do it with the How to provide a test case, or explain it best. thank you
    you can close the comment

This discussion has been closed.