How do you use this app? I have just started I am so confused!

How do you use this app? I have just started I am so confused!

riiiiiiiiriiiiiiii Posts: 19Questions: 4Answers: 0

Link to test case:
Debugger code (debug.datatables.net):
Error messages shown:
Description of problem:

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 21,132Questions: 26Answers: 4,918

Post your specific questions.

Kevin

• riiiiiiiiriiiiiiii Posts: 19Questions: 4Answers: 0

who is kevin

Seems like you are trying to spam the forum. Please post your specific questions about Datatables.

Kevin

I do not understand

what does " trying to span the forum" mean I am innocent I am not trying so! How could U think that.

You posted six threads with the same question but no details.

Kevin

Oh I need details? Thanks you are very helpful! I will do so

my bad one more question can i edit my answer if not I need to post a second one.

• allanallan Posts: 63,133Questions: 1Answers: 10,399 Site admin

I've deleted your empty questions and closed the other two. I'll leave this one open since Kevin has been very kind and tried to help you. Spam the forum again and you'll be getting a ban though. Please follow sensible net etiquette and our forum rules.

Allan

Can you please explain what this means I am new

Can you please explain what this means I am new

You created multiple threads with the same question. This is considering "spamming", same as getting multiple email with the same content. For one question create only one thread. If you can't edit a post then just leave a new comment in the same thread. For a different question create a new thread. Otherwise it becomes confusing for those trying to help.

The questions need to be more specific than asking how to use this app. There are lots of ways to use this app. Specific questions will result in answers.

Kevin

Thanks

edited December 2022

I am leaving this app I never want to hear from it again if you want to email me my email is xxx@xxx.net then just leave me alone Allan you do not treat kids like this and now I am going to give this app 0 stars and i will explain why
    No one else helps me and is saying I am spamming but you know what I do not like about this app anyways. I am sorry but that is the truth so now you treat kids like this? what is wrong with you? If you want to keep on talking to me then I am going to tell them everything you are doing Allan. So leave me alone I am just a kid trying to ask for help and use this app why do you have to be so rude?

im only 10 give me a break guys please! I want you to ban me already you must hate me for talking to me like this I feel upset I am leaving a bad review!

idk yall are so mean leave me alone mostly you ya stunk bug Allan

Please don't be upset. There is nothing personal. The forum gets a lot of posts that are unrelated to the topic of Datatables. We are just trying to keep the extra track to a minimum.

We have helped you. For example this thread. Also you are trying to help you learn forum etiquette. Not only for this forum but other tech forums.

Kevin

Okay I will calm down but its unfair that I get talked like this and today was my birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kevin