About datatables upgrade extravaganza

About datatables upgrade extravaganza

jouvenjouven Posts: 22Questions: 1Answers: 0
edited August 2015 in Free community support

Greetings,

1. Is there going to be an upgrade guide/manual to migrate from tabletools to select+buttons?
  2. The pack results from the Download builders seems to have a problem with the links related to jqueryui it writes down queryui, i.e:
    //cdn.datatables.net/1.10.8/js/dataTables.queryui.js
  3. Colreorder example pages don't work right now.

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 63,252Questions: 1Answers: 10,420 Site admin

1) Is there going to be an upgrade guide/manual to migrate from tabletools to select+buttons?

I hadn't planned it, as Buttons and Select are entirely new. There are some overlaps between the behaviours of each, but that's about it - the APIs and options are entirely new. However, it might be a good idea to provide this with general guidelines - thanks for the suggestion!

2) The pack results from the Download builders seems to have a problem with the links related to jqueryui it writes down queryui

Oops - thanks! Fixed now.

3) Colreorder example pages don't work right now.

Doh - this was a case sensitive error. The file names are colReorder not colreorder, which I didn't pick up on my case insensitive Mac... I've put in redirects for the moment, but it looks like there is some other issue with the ColReorder release. I think this will be seeing a quick update release shortly.

Thanks!

Allan

This discussion has been closed.