How can i prevent text wrapping when i export my table to pdf?

How can i prevent text wrapping when i export my table to pdf?

cloudnixcloudnix Posts: 15Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited May 2012 in TableTools
The columns having long values wraps text, can i just make the font size smaller instead of wrapping the text?

Replies

• anandsunanandsun Posts: 1Questions: 0Answers: 0
    I'm having the same problem. The PDF is totally unreadable because I have so many columns that the text is pretty much just vertical. I tried to get around it by printing and using a PDF printer (PrimoPDF), but when I print from TableTools, the printout only includes the first few columns (as many as can fit horizontally on one page). With landscape I can fit more columns than with portrait, but I cannot fit all the columns in either way, because I am working with a very large table with dozens of columns. I can work around this by exporting to Excel first, and then printing, because these printouts use multiple pages to fit all the columns in. Can TableTools be updated to print in this way as well?
  • allanallan Posts: 63,089Questions: 1Answers: 10,388 Site admin
    Unfortunately, this is a limitation of the PDF library that TableTools is using. I'm hope to update TableTools to use a different library at some point, or to poke around in the current library (AlivePDF) to see what can be done. Certainly any suggestions are very welcome.

Allan
This discussion has been closed.