Multiple tables, Master - Child - Second click does not retrieve the required data

Multiple tables, Master - Child - Second click does not retrieve the required data

girishmrgirishmr Posts: 137Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited October 2012 in General
Dear Allan,

DT Ver - 1.9.3
jQuery - 1.8.2
Twitter Bootstrap ver 2.1.1

I am facing a little problem here and here is the details of it.

I have master / child data and I am pulling the child data from the MySQL DB based on the primary key.
All the processing are done server side.

Problem:
======
All master data is being loaded correctly on the first table. One column is made clickable to get the key of the row
and get the child records from the DB. First time I click. I get the records and the child table is populated and displayed.
If I click on the another row of the master record it hits the fnServerData, and executes the sanity check code between lines 6291 and 6351.

The following piece of code returns the control back and the intended php module never gets called (Debugged using FireBug)

[code]
return DataTable.settings[i].oInstance;
[/code]

I tried using different designs. Once using nested tables and another using tabs

Nested Tables:
=============
While using nested tables, once the row is closed, I was able to get the record of another row above the row which was opened earlier
but not the one below it while it was open
Ex: Click on row 2, I could open another detail row above row 2 but not from row 3

Tabs:
====
I could not get the detail row on the second click unless I refresh the page

What am I doing wrong here?

You can find the js code here => https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3byz7-Mzop5UW1YQ0Q2QTRlTEk

The following is where you can find the app hosted on my server. Link - www.augmentaa.com/TranEx/ => CaseSensitive

The app now has nested table example only.

You will need to login with valid id/pwd. Please let me know if I can send it to your email?

Thanks in advance
This discussion has been closed.