How i can change the cookie name?

How i can change the cookie name?

toolpitoolpi Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited March 2010 in General
hello,

first i must say, DataTables is a great jQuery table-plugin. I use DataTables for a noneprofit project how i call much data from database with "server-side processing with pipelining example & paginating". Then i have add somethings like searchbutton, enter (keycode13 is now an other way) for search and strip "keydown & keyup" for directsearch. Something works absolute fantastical.

The code below work for me:

[code]
// Change filterfunction and add a searchbutton instead
$("#listTable_filter INPUT").attr('id', 'filterInput');
$("#filterInput").unbind('keyup');
$("#filterInput").unbind('keypress');
$("#filterInput").after('Suchen');

$("#filterInputButton").click( function(e) {
$('#indicator').fadeIn('slow');
oTable.fnFilter($("#filterInput").attr('value'));
} );

$("#filterInput").keypress( function(e) {
if ( e.keyCode == 13 ) {
$('#indicator').fadeIn('slow');
oTable.fnFilter($("#filterInput").attr('value'));
}
} );
$("#listTable_paginate").hide();
[/code]

But now i have a little question about the cookie (bStateSave). How i can change the name of the cookie and how i can change the lifetime for this cookie. Because i have different user they work on the same machine and the cookie must be have an other "StateSave" for different user...

Can any help me? Okay, i can change the code from DataTables, but this ist not the solution for this and not my solution.

Regards
Toolpi

Replies

• toolpitoolpi Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Hello,

okay, now i have found my answer self. I have show at the source-code and found the parameter "iCookieDuration". It's great. The cookiename i have found, that the id from datatable is the name of the cookie. This ist great, too...

It works well...

Regards
    Toolpi
This discussion has been closed.