Uncaught ReferenceError: ZeroClipboard_TableTools is not defined

Uncaught ReferenceError: ZeroClipboard_TableTools is not defined

bcorpnickbcorpnick Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited April 2013 in General
I am attempting to enable the Export features provided by TableTools plug-in, but am getting the error in my de-bug console "Uncaught ReferenceError: ZeroClipboard_TableTools is not defined "

ZeroClipboard.js is referenced in my code and it is in the proper directory. I have also set an absolute path for the swf file and am able to access it by following the link to the file.

I may not be utilizing the sDom properly with calling both the filter widgets and Tabletools so any help would be greatly appreciated:

Here is my code:

$(document).ready(function () {
var oTable = $('#responsetable').dataTable( {
"bJQueryUI": true,
"sPaginationType": "full_numbers",
       "sDom": '<"clear">WRCT<"clear">lfrtip<"clear">',
"oTableTools": {
"sSwfPath": "http: sites/default/files/Tools/copy_csv_xls_pdf.swf"
},
"aaSorting": [[ 3, "desc" ]],
"bAutoWidth": false,    
"aoColumns": [
{"sWidth": "5%"},
{"sWidth": "40%"},
{"sWidth": "25%"},
{"sWidth": "10%"},
{"sWidth": "10%"},
],
"oColumnFilterWidgets": {
"aiExclude": [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ]
},

});

});

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 63,195Questions: 1Answers: 10,412 Site admin
    You probably haven't loaded the ZeroClipboard.js file that is in the TableTools media/js directory.

But we'd need a link to the page to be sure - I'm just guessing: http://datatables.net/forums/discussion/12899/post-test-cases-when-asking-for-help-please-read

Allan
  • bcorpnickbcorpnick Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Hi Allan,

I apologize for not posting a link, I read the policy, but it is quite difficult to deliver my page or even a sample of it. I am working with Datatables within a Salesforce VisualForce page that requires log-in.

As mentioned in my post, I can tell you that ZeroClipboard.js is being loaded as it shows up as a resource in Chrome developer tools. Is there anything else you think might be causing this error?

The error is being thrown in TableTools.js if that is at all helpful.
    Did you load the ZeroClipboard version that comes with TableTools? https://github.com/DataTables/TableTools/blob/master/media/js/ZeroClipboard.js . That defines the parameter that Chrome is telling you is missing.

Allan
  • bcorpnickbcorpnick Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Thanks again for the response Allan. I am sure I have the latest ZeroClipboard.js that is provided with the latest version of DataTables. I checked the contents of the file you linked to against the one that I am referencing and they are identical.

The error is being thrown at line 1290 for the _fnFlashConfig: in TableTools.js

var that = this;
    var flash = new ZeroClipboard_TableTools.Client();
    If you are including the file, then I really don't know what is causing the error. I'd need a link to a test case, otherwise I'm just randomly guessing, and in this case, I don't even know where to start :-).

Allan
This discussion has been closed.