Trying to get DataTables to work with my Wordpress

Trying to get DataTables to work with my Wordpress

ravravravravravrav Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited April 2010 in General
Hi there,

I'm playing about with Wordpress and DataTables is something I'd like to add to it. What I'm thinking of is to ouput the posts into the table which dataTables uses.

However, although the dataTables plugin works, and my posts also are output - they don't filter correctly. To be more specific, whatever I type - nothing is found - even though I know that word is in the posts.

To really help I know you'd need to see my code so here it is (sorry it's a bit long):

[code]

Something new

Thank you for this tutorial. I’m a little confused – my sidebar markup is like this:
I’m thinking I need to edit the function.php a bit, but I’m not sure how. Any help would be fantastic. This is a WONDERFUL tutorial, thanks so much.

Filed under: Quotes by admin

No Comments » | Edit

A fake post

One of the fundamental building blocks of the WordPress blog structure is the category. Of course the category serves as a way to organize the content and help visitors with navigation, but it also provides theme developers with opportunities to do some different things to make the theme a bit more distinct or more effective.

Filed under: Science, Sport by admin

No Comments » | Edit

This is really something…

But before we proceed, I want to tell you first that this tutorial only covers on how to set the layout and the tags or functions needed to make your Wordpress theme works perfectly. It is really basic. I will not teach you html, css and php here. You need to learn them by yourself. There are many tutorials available on the net. I’m sure you can found them in ease.
<!--nextpage-->
But before we proceed, I want to tell you first that this tutorial only covers on how to set the layout and the tags or functions needed to make your Wordpress theme works perfectly. It is really basic. I will not teach you html, css and php here. You need to learn them by yourself. There are many tutorials available on the net. I’m sure you can found them in ease.

Filed under: Food, Movies, Uncategorized by admin

No Comments » | Edit

[/code]

Thanks for any help!

Replies

• joetraffjoetraff Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
    edited July 2010
    I guess sending a pm to the admin can help.
    Hopefully your problem will get noticed.

http://www.eurodebt.com/
This discussion has been closed.