copy_csv_xls_pdf.swf not working on Mozilla firefox and safari?

copy_csv_xls_pdf.swf not working on Mozilla firefox and safari?

GurpinderGurpinder Posts: 6Questions: 3Answers: 0

Hi all,
Table tools copy_csv_xls_pdf.swf http://legacy.datatables.net/extras/tabletools/ is working fine in chrome but not in firefox and safari. Any suggestions for this?. This is my third post in datatables and none of the user or team member reply me on any of my questions. This time i expect for the answer
Thanks

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,439Questions: 1Answers: 10,053 Site admin

Works okay for me. In both Firefox and Safari. Do you have Flash installed and enabled?

This time i expect for the answer

If you require an answer for your questions, priority support is available. Alternatively, replying to questions from other users makes it much more likely that your own free questions will be answered.

Allan

• GurpinderGurpinder Posts: 6Questions: 3Answers: 0

Thank you very much Allan for your reply. Yes I installed flash and its working for me. But i am confused why this is working in chrome even flash not installed. Thanks again for your cooperation.I really appreciate your support.

• allanallan Posts: 61,439Questions: 1Answers: 10,053 Site admin
    Answer ✓

Chrome ships with the Flash plug-in installed locally for itself only. I think it uses its own plug-in even if there is a system wide one available, although you might want to check with the Chrome folks about that. It means that they can ensure that the latest version of Flash is always used, since they have ever-green updating.

Allan

• GurpinderGurpinder Posts: 6Questions: 3Answers: 0

Thanks Allan for your valuable suggestions. I really appreciate your support and your product.

This discussion has been closed.