datatable version 1.10.2 - .on() function not supporting for dynamic created tables

datatable version 1.10.2 - .on() function not supporting for dynamic created tables

singhdhsinghdh Posts: 1Questions: 1Answers: 0

I am using server side processing datatable in my project and trying to upgrade version 1.9.3 to 1.10.2.

I have to open different grid (table) on clicking of a tree control. So, I use a div as container and create a html table apply datatable on it basis of different request from a tree view.I mean I am generating datatable dynamically and it was working fine with version 1.9.3.

But I am facing a performance issue if I am creating multiple datatable object (even I am destroying every time when open a new one.). I am using oTable.fnDestroy() but I do not understand why datatable is not destroying fully?

So, I decided to check with new version of datatable but after applying new version its throwing error that .on function is undefined.
I check with version 1.9.3, .on function was not used any where.I do some search with Google and found .on function not support for dynamically created elements.

Kindly help

1. To destroy datatable fully (No object in memory on cache) in version 1.9.3
  2. How to resolve .on undefined issue with version 1.10.2

Answers

This discussion has been closed.