Didn't receive my license after purchasing Datatable editor

Didn't receive my license after purchasing Datatable editor

bagedoubbagedoub Posts: 21Questions: 1Answers: 0
edited January 2015 in Free community support

Hi,

I am a little bit confused, because I just paid my Datatable editor License but I still didn't received my license by email.
My account details shows : Editor licenses : 0

If someone could help me, thx

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 61,903Questions: 1Answers: 10,146 Site admin

Hi,

Thanks for your message - sorry to hear you are having problems with the purchasing process.

Could you confirm if it was the user name bagedoub that you used to do the purchase? And that the e-mail address you used for that account was the one used for the purchase? Unfortunately I don't appear to have any payments from that e-mail address. If you could also confirm if you used PayPal or Stripe for the payment, that would be great.

Thanks,
    Allan

• bagedoubbagedoub Posts: 21Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi Allan,

First of all thx for your answer :)

Yes it's with this account " bagedoub" that I used to do the purchase and it's with the e-mail address I used for that account that was the one I used for the purchase.
    I paid with my Visa card not with Paypal. I'am sure that I did the payment but to be sure at 200% I will wait and see if datatable did the direct debits in my bank account.

Thx and sorry for my bad english and for the disturbance.

• allanallan Posts: 61,903Questions: 1Answers: 10,146 Site admin
    edited January 2015

Hi,

Thanks for the confirmation - again my apologies for the trouble!

I've been going through the logs and it looks like your card detailed were indeed recorded by Stripe, but a charge was never made. That would only happen if there was an interruption in the communication between the browser and the DataTables server, so it is unlikely, but it is technically possible and looks like what has happened here.

Therefore the charge hasn't gone through and no cash has been debited from your card.

At the time of your purchase there was also an error on the site whereby you wouldn't have been charged VAT. What I've done, therefore, is to set up a special purchase option for you (edit - link removed) which will provide the software at the price you originally would have paid, but with VAT included in that price now (this is just for my accounting - there is no change in the price to yourself for this one-off purchase).

If you could retry the payment using the link in the paragraph above, it should go through correctly this time!

Regards,
    Allan

• bagedoubbagedoub Posts: 21Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi Allan,

Thanks a lot for all of what you did for me and for the community.
    I made the payment and it worked perfectly. I have received your email and I replaced the JS files.
    I wish you the best for your life and your family Allan, good luck and thanks again :).

Best regards, Bagedoub

This discussion has been closed.