List table tr 10000 record

List table tr 10000 record

ertos982ertos982 Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0

Hi i don't speak enhglish, excuse me

I read an i used this script
http://www.datatables.net/examples/basic_init/zero_configuration.html

I have a table with 10000 tr

In the page html are write 10000 and the page is heavy (150 mb)
you can display html only few results?

Yhank you

Replies

• lissacoffeylissacoffey Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0

Recently, the web server has started refusing traffic to all but one of the websites hosted on the web server. The error message on the browser is The system returned: (110) Connection timed out

Settings for the web site that works are seemingly identical to that which don't work. When browsing to a website on the web server that doesn't work I see SYN_SENT with a netstat -ant directed to the web server. I also see SYN SENT on my router from the proxy to the web server. The DNS resolves fine for both the working website and those that don't work. I have entries in the /etc/hosts file on the proxy server to ensure their accuracy. I have tried using the private IP address and the public IP address for those entries and the results seem the same.

Dropping the firewall completely on the web server doesn't change anything and the connection is still refused.

Does anyone know why this might be happening, or is able to tell me how I might figure out why this is happening?

• lissacoffeylissacoffey Posts: 3Questions: 0Answers: 0

Recently, the web server has started refusing traffic to all but one of the websites hosted on the web server. The error message on the browser is The system returned: (110) Connection timed out

Settings for the web site that works are seemingly identical to that which don't work. When browsing to a website on the web server that doesn't work I see SYN_SENT with a netstat -ant directed to the web server. I also see SYN SENT on my router from the proxy to the web server. The DNS resolves fine for both the working website and those that don't work. I have entries in the /etc/hosts file on the proxy server to ensure their accuracy. I have tried using the private IP address and the public IP address for those entries and the results seem the same.

Dropping the firewall completely on the web server doesn't change anything and the connection is still refused.

Does anyone know why this might be happening, or is able to tell me how I might figure out why this is happening?

This discussion has been closed.