Issue : Two dataTables on the same page, with HTML data source

Issue : Two dataTables on the same page, with HTML data source

bcrouzybcrouzy Posts: 9Questions: 3Answers: 1
edited May 2016 in Free community support

Hi all,

I'm new to development and this library but I want to learn ^^ (sorry for my english :o) )

I have a little problem I'm working on a project to display a planning, but with two version of the same planning (users have differents needs but certain users need twice configuration).

For the first planning I use cells formatted with colspan (I know it's not supported by DataTable but it works here) in order to display a Gantt's like planning.
For the other one I have to display day by day the number of technicians which are in course, and sort it by working code.

The twice table are as I wanted, the cells are formatted with conditions, the headers too (it's because I can't do it with ajax data source)

But I can't intialize dataTable for this two table, I can initialize one but not two.... otherwise jquery freeze....
These two table are generated by php script.

Here a sample : https://jsfiddle.net/vfw3fy20/1/
It is not the same result than on my company site, on my page (when it works with only one planning the first planning is scrollable too).

And when I run it, my browser freeze ;( cause of jquery....

So I need your help :) I hope that I was as clear as I can in my explanations...

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.