is that a pb of priority of css ?

is that a pb of priority of css ?

bastringuebastringue Posts: 7Questions: 4Answers: 1

Hello all,
I have a datatable which works in a wordpress plugin (I've had a hard time extending the Server Side processor to handle complex queries, but it works now). Some problems remain yet, in particular the small widget for the ordering in each column header doesn't appear (the two small triangles for ascendent and descendent ordering).

I have included the datatable.css in my WP theme ( wp_enqueue_style( 'datatable', get_template_directory_uri() . '/css/jquery.dataTables.css');). By the way, I am not sure whether it is a dataTables or wordpress pb.... there are a lot of css loaded and this could be a priority pb between these classes (?). My question is : where is the code for displaying this small widget ? and what is the most probable reason for it doesn't appear ?
Thank you anyhow...Pierre

Answers

• bastringuebastringue Posts: 7Questions: 4Answers: 1

OOOOPS...Always the same thing...once you have taken time to clearly state what your problem is, the solution shows up by itself ! Images ... of course, not only css or the js...
    I make the slight suggestion that you mention on the demo pages that it's worth installing the images directory as well...
    Thank's anyway

This discussion has been closed.