Free/open source wordpress themes which supports DataTables

Free/open source wordpress themes which supports DataTables

samuelk2019samuelk2019 Posts: 15Questions: 5Answers: 0

We are using word press twenty sixteen theme where the data table is not supported as expected by default.

Can someone please help us with free/open source themes which supports Datatables by default or which supports datatables without any issues (without enqueing the scripts/css explicitly) ??

Thanks a lot.

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 62,098Questions: 1Answers: 10,183 Site admin

What error are you getting? Have you tried using TablePress which I mentioned in another thread to you?

Allan

• samuelk2019samuelk2019 Posts: 15Questions: 5Answers: 0

Yes, Allan...Even the TablePress is not populating correctly. Example see the table hosted in site - http://calvarytabernaclemessage.in/?page_id=409 with ready.mobi web-site and you see the responsive issues. This is happening in twenty sixteen wordpress theme.

Even the TablePress is not populating correctly

In what way? The table appears to be created. I can search and sort it.

The one change I would suggest you make is to add width="100%" to your <table> element. That will allow the DataTable to resize automatically.

Allan

• samuelk2019samuelk2019 Posts: 15Questions: 5Answers: 0

The width is 100 and found that the theme's css is conflicting the data tables css. i have fixed the problem via Table Press and it works fine as it provides an option to have custom css. .tablepress {
    table-layout: auto;
    } ......like they have similar in table press. Do you know how to override the default css theme in DataTables ? basically i am looking for a solution just like provided in TablePress.

Do you know how to override the default css theme in DataTables ?

Just as you would do with any other CSS. You load your custom CSS after the default that you want to override.

basically i am looking for a solution just like provided in TablePress.

I don't really understand this question. Why not just use TablePress then?

Allan

This discussion has been closed.