Chrome wont print the whole page

Chrome wont print the whole page

Hi I have a table with about 70 records and when click on google chrome print functionality it will always ignore the last few records( about 5 or 6) . When I change the page size from Letter to any other then it will show the missing records in the print preview screen. If i change it back to Letter they will disappear. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Before hand thank you :smile:

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,822Questions: 1Answers: 10,127 Site admin

Not immediately I'm afraid. Can you link to the page showing the issue?

Does the print view that is generated contain the last records that are missing in the print? If so, that would suggest it is a Chrome issue.

Allan

• development_team@bowvalleycollege.cadevelopment_team@bowvalleycollege.ca Posts: 2Questions: 1Answers: 0

Hi Allan,

The page is in our intranet. unfortunately I cannot share the site but no the print preview does not show the record missing in the actual print.

I have tried printing from IE and Firefoex and it prints the full list. Also If I shrink the chrome window it will print the full list too, the issue its only present when chrome is full screen.

• allanallan Posts: 61,822Questions: 1Answers: 10,127 Site admin

I hate to say it, but that sounds a lot like a Chrome bug to me in that case. It might be worth filing a bug in the Chromium bug tracker, although they will require a test case showing the issue.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.