On Some Computer Datatable export File is not working ??

On Some Computer Datatable export File is not working ??

atul007atul007 Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

print and copy are working fine but export in pdf, excel and csv is not working , when i click on export option pop up are come but background colur is changed automatically it not in black look like a screen is gone .

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 63,205Questions: 1Answers: 10,415 Site admin

Happy to take a look into it if you post a link to a page showing the issue. If you could identify some commonality between the browsers being used that show the issue as well, that would help.

Allan

• atul007atul007 Posts: 4Questions: 1Answers: 0

thats a issue is the are any specific requirement from the end of computer system or browser because on other system it working fine.
    there are any role of adobe flash player to export a file ???

If you have used the Flash export buttons (buttons.flash.js) then yes, it uses Flash for the export.

Allan

Ya , m install adobe flash player and its start working , now again from few day again it not working where as flash player is also install and m also add a extn of flash player in chrome.

Can you help me please???

I'd need a link to the page showing the issue please.

Allan

Hey Allan understood your need but which link i will send to you is working on other system May be it woking on your system also only some computer system it not working.

This discussion has been closed.