Tie R script and QlikSense Software Program together

Tie R script and QlikSense Software Program together

SoujanyaSoujanya Posts: 2Questions: 2Answers: 0

I require qliksense to create an Excel report whilst the consumer selects a set of tuples and R to automatically pick out up this report, carry out my script at the document. My script then creates another CSV record which I then need qliksense to robotically select up and perform a few predefined operations on it. Is there any manner i can hyperlink the two of those software together in this sort of way?

So that you could make clear the flowchart is: Qlik gets a huge data set -> the person selects a set of rows and creates csv -> My custom R script (picks up this csv robotically) is run on the csv and creates a brand new csv -> qlik alternatives it up (mechanically) and visually shows the outcomes of this system

Is there any type of wrapper software program to tie them together? Or is it a higher concept to perhaps just make some sort of UI that works with R within the historical past and the user can manually pass the file thru the UI?

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,710Questions: 1Answers: 10,103 Site admin

Could you state how this relates to DataTables please?

• ruhhanaruhhana Posts: 1Questions: 0Answers: 0

Just need to suggest emphasizing the very last part after the R operations in the Script. The file R returns to QLIK (output) still needs to be addressed in the script in the last section in order for QLIK to build a table that QLIK can act on to produce the desired result.
    https://goo.gl/RzBgQ6

• allanallan Posts: 61,710Questions: 1Answers: 10,103 Site admin

Closing this thread as it appears to be about a non-DataTables related issue. For general support, please ask on SO or similar.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.