How to disable the UI effect of when the data is saved in inline editing ?

How to disable the UI effect of when the data is saved in inline editing ?

flyshellflyshell Posts: 9Questions: 3Answers: 0

is this a new effect in Editor 1.6.x ?
when saving data in inline editing, the background color of the entire row is changed, fade-in and out....
does anyone know how to disable it ? I got some negative feedbacks from my clients ><

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,759Questions: 1Answers: 10,111 Site admin

I think its been in there since v1.0 - although I think it might have been missing from some of the style framework integrations if I recall correctly.

To disable, search the CSS for .highlight and remove those classes. That will disable the highlight effect.

Interesting that the feedback is poor about it - its something that I've been frequently asked for if it wasn't working (usually a missing style library)!

Allan

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,350Questions: 37Answers: 394
    edited August 2017

I got some negative feedbacks from my clients

@flyshell: could you give some examples, or just the general flavour of the negativity?
    Personally I would like the animated highlight to be configurable, rather than getting rid of it. Obviously amending the CSS makes it "configurable", so no problem.

• flyshellflyshell Posts: 9Questions: 3Answers: 0

I am using Bootstrap 3.
    My clients are dealing with massive amount of data, and they really like the features of inline editing (blur mode) and bing able to shift to next column with the tab key.

however, whenever data is saved or the tab key is pressed, the entire table blinks, it make them headache ....

thanks for the help,, I will try to see it i can solve it with your solution...

This discussion has been closed.