React support with paid support?

React support with paid support?

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,650Questions: 1Answers: 10,094 Site admin

Currently no, because that would be a new feature rather than support / maintenance of an existing one. However I am keen to start looking into using DataTables inside a React component and that is something I hope to start digging into at some point next month (I can't say for certain when as there is a little backlog with things like documentation for the next release of Editor still to be done).

Thanks,
    Allan

Btw - thanks for the github repo link. I'll have a look at it later today. It might just be a scoping issue. I'll post back when I've had a look.

Allan

Excel (won't even populate button)

Need to assign JSZip as a global variable in the browser:

window.JSZip = require( 'jszip' );

PDF (nothing happens)

Some what mentally you need to do this:

window.pdfMake = require('pdfmake/build/pdfmake.js');
    window.pdfMake.vfs = require('pdfmake/build/vfs_fonts.js').pdfMake.vfs;

There might be a more elegant way of doing it (I hope so!), but I couldn't see it.

KeyTable
    AutoFill
    Select (footer shows 1 row selected but no change in table view)
    COPY (works but css/overlay broken)
    CSS broken (gap between header and table data, header icons missing, default search not on right)

These are all the same issue - the CSS isn't being loaded for them. For example KeyTable and Select are correctly assigning classes, but they just can't visually shown as there is no CSS to match them.

I'm new to this stuff - how would you normally load CSS for the required modules? I've never really understood that about all the Javascript loader stuff!

Allan

• hnhegdehnhegde Posts: 68Questions: 17Answers: 0

Hello Allan,
    Referring to this comment from September last,

However I am keen to start looking into using DataTables inside a React component and that is something I hope to start digging into at some point next month

can you please advise, if I can venture into using Datatables Editor with React? I am seeing an increasing number of use cases for React + Datatables editor. And I currently have a requirement for it. Your advice will be much appreciated.

Regards,
    Harsha

You can certainly venture in to it, but I don't have any documentation available for it yet. That is something that will come in future.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.