Permission to login Denied?

Permission to login Denied?

danielj210danielj210 Posts: 9Questions: 2Answers: 0

This is the second account I've made within a couple hours. Trying to login to my first account tells me permission denied. Resetting password was successful but still told permission denied. Can anyone tell me what's up?

I have a very in depth question in queue waiting for approval to be posted on the first account and now I don't know if that's lost or not. Very frustrating. First account is DanJ210. I don't care if I get access back to that account but that post which I spent a lot of time in creating is what I do care about and is saved as a draft. I'm just looking for some help on a question and I'm spending quite a lot of time just getting a post to show up...

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 62,044Questions: 1Answers: 10,170 Site admin

Hi,

Thanks for your post. I'm not sure why (possibly the URL in it), but your original post was caught by the automated spam filter, and if enough posts get caught by it, the account is automatically banned, which is why you lost access to the original account. I've revoked that now and you'll be able to access your original account again.

Your post is available here and I'll add a reply shortly.

Allan

This discussion has been closed.