Another question on exporting multiple tables in a page - PDF formatting

Another question on exporting multiple tables in a page - PDF formatting

sarahsarah Posts: 17Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited March 2011 in TableTools
Hi, I have yet another multi-table exporting question :) I was able to get exporting multiple DataTables to CSV working really well, but I'm having trouble getting multiple tables to export to a single PDF. if you check out the PDF export link at the top of this page:
http://srdr-dev.heroku.com/extraction_forms/3
the PDF that's exported has all the data, but the table lines aren't drawn and the text from the tables is layered on top of each other. I'm assuming I'll have to dig into the PDF generating code to make this work properly - I'm wondering which part of the TableTools code creates the table formatting for PDFs, and how might I be able to call it and create the correct formatting for the tables from my multi-table exporting loop?
Thanks in advance for any info you can offer.
Sarah

Replies

• prkarthikprkarthik Posts: 13Questions: 0Answers: 0
    edited July 2011
    Hi Sarah,

Could you pls tell me how u exported multiple DataTables to CSV in a single export option.. am struggling wth that...thanx in advance
  • sathishsathish Posts: 6Questions: 0Answers: 0
    Hi Sarah,Allan

Guys am stuck here...I need to export multiple tables in to a single excel file....am confused in exporting them...when i tried i can just export the first table...How to export all of them
This discussion has been closed.