Rearranging columns highlights all text in table

Rearranging columns highlights all text in table

joeyfresh87joeyfresh87 Posts: 9Questions: 6Answers: 0

Is anyone else having this problem?

I am using ColReorder with my Datatable. The first time I click on a column header to move it, all of the text in the table gets highlighted for some reason. (Moving the column still works.) Oddly enough, this only happens the very first time I do this, after page load. Afterwards, it does not highlight any text.

This isn't an issue with functionality, just appearance (it looks really bad to the end user).

Thanks in advance for any help!

Answers

• isdtoneisdtone Posts: 1Questions: 0Answers: 0

Having the same problem here. I had previously had an issue with colReorder not working when there were multiple tables. In that scenario, the text was hightlighting, but the colReorder was not working. After resolving the issue(table unique IDs), the colReorder works, but the highlighting only happens on the first try after page reload.

• colincolin Posts: 15,143Questions: 1Answers: 2,586

Hi both,

I just tried it here, http://live.datatables.net/welunalo/1/edit, with two tables initialised with minimal configuration, and I'm not seeing any highlighting, so it must be something specific to your customisations.

Would it be possible please to create a similar test case that demonstrates the problem?

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.