Why the export button has blue color

Why the export button has blue color

Jonvil123Jonvil123 Posts: 34Questions: 0Answers: 0

Hi guys

Please help. I just add additional export button in datatables script for export to word problem is it has color blue? Do i miss something. thanks

Replies

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

Hi @Jonvil123 ,

Those icons are external to DataTables, they're not part of the DataTables product.

Cheers,

Colin

• Jonvil123Jonvil123 Posts: 34Questions: 0Answers: 0

Hi colin. I just enhance your button plugins the buttons.html5 i just add the word. according to allan:

If you wanted to add export to Word, the existing Excel export would be a good starting point, since it wouldn't be too dissimilar.

I already added the word but why the buttons has color do i need to add the word to other js files. please advise. Thanks

Hi @Jonvil123 ,

As I said, those buttons aren't ours, so I've no idea! The icon itself could be blue, or perhaps you've added styling to it - either way, it's external to DataTables.

Cheers,

Colin

edited November 2018

Hi @colin

even if i just added in your datatables.js another csv. Looks like below pic its still has color in button. i just created another button not your buttons. How can i inline your buttons to my button. pls advise. Thanks again

We're happy to take a look. As per the forum rules, if you could link to a running test case showing the issue we can offer some help. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

hi @colin

I already resolved this by adding a class. Thanks so much for the help :smile:

This discussion has been closed.