ColReorder 1.5.4 and colvis error

ColReorder 1.5.4 and colvis error

SuiteProGSuiteProG Posts: 26Questions: 3Answers: 0

Hello,

When I use DataTable with colreorder 1.5.4 and colvis, columns showed in colvis buttons is not correctly ordered.

The jsfiddle show my problem : http://jsfiddle.net/yh0gsep9/

And this pucture :

Thanks,

Charly

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

Hi @SuiteProG ,

I hate to say it but that link works as expected for me - I tried on both FF and Chrome on Fedora. See screenshot.

Did that screenshot come from that link, and if so, what platform/browser are you using?

Cheers,

Colin

• SuiteProGSuiteProG Posts: 26Questions: 3Answers: 0

Hi @colin
    Thanks for your reply.

I use Chrome 70.0.3538.102.

For me, order is correct in the first 3 tests but in the fourth, order in colvis button is incorrect.

Video it's clearer

Thanks

Hi @SuiteProG ,

I've been able to reproduce. If you drag the first column, shift it along but drop into the white space below the table and move some more, and then release... that's when the ordering is messed up. Colvis seems to take the position when it dropped below the table, the table columns are when it was released.

You may see it less when there's more rows in the table, but yep, that's a bug. I've logged it here, and will report back into this thread when it's addressed.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Cheers,

Colin

Hi @colin

Thanks for your reply. I wainting your message for resolution :)

Cheers

Hi @colin

Any resolution was found ?

Cheers

• allanallan Posts: 63,186Questions: 1Answers: 10,411 Site admin

Hi,

I'm afraid this isn't something that we've had a chance to look into yet. Unfortunately its on the backlog due to a number of other things going on just now.

Allan

Hi allan,

I still have problem with colReorder and Colvis. A solution will be available ?

Thanks

Hi @SuiteProG ,

This (DD-694) is still in the backlog I'm afraid. I'll report back here when there's progress.

Cheers,

Colin

Hi @colin ,

When can I hope version with resolution of problem ?
    It's very critical for me and my boss waiting since more than 3 months. I don't want to be forced to change array component :(

If I can have beta version, I take that with pleasure.

Thanks,

• allanallan Posts: 63,186Questions: 1Answers: 10,411 Site admin

Try the nightly version which has this patch. If that doesn't do it and you would like us to priorities this work for you the quick support 60 package would cover it.

Allan

edited October 2019

I just tried this again with the nightly releases, see here, and it appears to be working as expected now. We will be releasing today, and this fix will be present.

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.