Not reset to first page after user change

Not reset to first page after user change

okeletokelet Posts: 10Questions: 3Answers: 0
edited September 2019 in Free community support

Hi All! First of all to the developers for the excelent work. I am using datatables for many projects without major problems.

Now I have detected an issue, using state with version 1.10.18. I login with a user, and change my table to page 2. Now I logout, and login with other user, whose data fits in the first page, but datatables shows no data, because is requesting ajax data with offset 15. I think that despite state saving, if requested page is "out of range", page should be reset to the latest with data, or the first one. Can anyone reproduce this? How can I solve it? Thanks!

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

Hi @okelet ,

DataTables doesn't store cookies or any other information about the page - so the logging out and back in behaviour will be specific to your app.

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.