colVisibility button order not correct on column reorder

colVisibility button order not correct on column reorder

kamleshtelikamleshteli Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

The col Visibility buttons order miss ordered after column order changing three times

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

Hi @kamleshteli ,

There are a few known issues with the compatibility between ColReorder and the ColVis Buttons.

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• kamleshtelikamleshteli Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

http://live.datatables.net/fawixuca/2/watch
    please check the link and two or three-time re-order the columns and refresh the page the button order of Column visibility is incorrect

Hi @kamleshteli ,

Thanks for that, and yep, that's the same as the other reported issue. I've added this to the issue thread (DD-698 for my reference) and will report back here when there's progress.

Cheers,

Colin

• kamleshtelikamleshteli Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thanks a lot for quick Response

We're playing about with fixes now, hopefully we can crack it and it'll be in the releases due to be made tomorrow.

C

Hi @kamleshteli ,

Your issue is now addressed - I took your example above and changed it to use the nightly libraries - see here and I'm no longer able to reproduce your problem. We'll be releasing the libraries officially either today or tomorrow. Could you confirm please that the nightly releases work for you.

Cheers,

Colin

This discussion has been closed.