The extension used in Tableau server dashboard appears as blank when we export to PDF,PPT, image etc

The extension used in Tableau server dashboard appears as blank when we export to PDF,PPT, image etc

AnuThomasAnuThomas Posts: 4Questions: 2Answers: 0

We are using Data Tables as part of our dashboards and we publish to the server. When we try to export dashboard into PDF, PPT, Image etc, the Data tables part comes up as blank and doers not show any data.

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• AnuThomasAnuThomas Posts: 4Questions: 2Answers: 0

Hi Collin,

I have attached the screenshot of sample dashboard page for your reference. The area highlighted in red, is where the data tables is used which appears as blank when I exported to Image.

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,365Questions: 39Answers: 395

Colin requested a test case, which is far more useful than a screen shot.

• AnuThomasAnuThomas Posts: 4Questions: 2Answers: 0

Hi Colin,

As it is project related site, I won't be able to provide the link. However I have attached a document with detailed steps and screenshots. Please let me know if this is useful.

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,598

Hi @AnuThomas ,

No, the problem will be in the code - so as tangerine said, screenshots are of little use. If you can't link to your site, we will need to see a stripped down test case that demonstrates the problem.

Colin

This discussion has been closed.