New Discussion has just been deleted?

New Discussion has just been deleted?

vol7ronvol7ron Posts: 43Questions: 11Answers: 0
edited March 2020 in Free community support

Background

I posted a new question/discussion and then attempted to edit it quickly (edit/save 3 times in a couple minutes). On the final attempt, which was a code-reformat with about 12 minutes left of edit-time, it wasn't save. Now it's completely gone and I can't edit it further. I don't recall the exact title, but it was along the lines of "Export CSV (include render column text)"

Question

Is this a potential or known bug on the site?

Post Script

Potentially noteworthy, my profile includes a "My Drafts" links with a number one (1) next to it. Upon clicking the link it says I have no drafts.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599
    Answer ✓

It went into the spam queue - we get a crazy amount on this site and sometimes the filter is over zealous. I've just released the thread - see here.

Colin

• vol7ronvol7ron Posts: 43Questions: 11Answers: 0

@colin -- thank you so much for this. I didn't realize there was a spam queue, but given my behavior (repeated edits), I don't blame the filter. I especially thank you for releasing this as I was too lazy to re-create the question :)

Not only did you bring it back to life, but your answer has saved me a lot of time. Is there a better way to attempt to reclaim the post, rather than submitting a new question to the community?

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599

Is there a better way to attempt to reclaim the post, rather than submitting a new question to the community?

I do check the spam queue every day and grant mails that are genuine, so probably the best thing to do would be to wait if you can, or if important, just repost.

Colin

This discussion has been closed.