Alphabet Bar Case Issue

Alphabet Bar Case Issue

jdadwilsonjdadwilson Posts: 80Questions: 14Answers: 1

Long time user of Datatables with Alphabet bar but just noticed something interesting. In my admin area I use Dt to display the records from a Db table then by selection I move a particular record to a form for editing. All is well. But, a new table I am working on requires that the elements in the first column of the Dt table be lower case. Table load fine, no problem. Record count for letters in the Alphabet bar indicate the correct number of records in the table for each letter as it should. But, if I select a letter to display JUST the records with the selected record, the response is "No matching records found." As a test I changed one record to start with an uppercase and it did find the one record.

Is this a known issue? Is their a work-around?

TIA for any assistance.

This question has an accepted answers - jump to answer

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,118Questions: 1Answers: 2,583
    Answer ✓

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• jdadwilsonjdadwilson Posts: 80Questions: 14Answers: 1

I think I have figured a work-around. Thanks for a great product.

• colincolin Posts: 15,118Questions: 1Answers: 2,583

You're welcome - glad you like it :)

Colin

This discussion has been closed.