Object does not support property or method "replaceAll" searchpane extension

Object does not support property or method "replaceAll" searchpane extension

zhurb21zhurb21 Posts: 12Questions: 5Answers: 0
edited February 2021 in Free community support

I'm using SearchPane extension in Internet Explorer 11. When you click the button and then select some options to filter error shown
Error messages shown: "Object does not support property or method "replaceAll"
dataTables.searchPanes.min.js (68,390)"
Link to test case: https://www.datatables.net/extensions/searchpanes/examples/customisation/buttonText.html

Has anyone faced such a problem?

This question has accepted answers - jump to:

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599
    Answer ✓

I'm not seeing that. I'm on W10 with IE10 - both with the most recent patches - and with that link I'm able to filter the table as expected with SearchPanes. Are you seeing the problem with that link, or on your own page? Could you try it with a private browsing tab, please, in case some extensions are interfering with the page.

Colin

• zhurb21zhurb21 Posts: 12Questions: 5Answers: 0

This error comes from my own page. I'm on W10 with IE11. This error appears when i clicked on some element to filter
    It should be noted that SearchBuilder extension works correctly.

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599
    Answer ✓

Are you able to see the error on our page? If so, can you give steps on how to reproduce, please.

If not, we'll need to see it on your page. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin

• zhurb21zhurb21 Posts: 12Questions: 5Answers: 0

I solved this problem. Instead of placing the extension locally in the project, I made a link to the cdn

This discussion has been closed.