how to process record of 90000 count faster..for me its taking 2 mins of time to load

how to process record of 90000 count faster..for me its taking 2 mins of time to load

apoorvapatilapoorvapatil Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Link to test case:
Debugger code (debug.datatables.net):
Error messages shown:
Description of problem:

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599

This section of the FAQ should help, it discusses various techniques to improve performance,

Cheers,

Colin

• apoorvapatilapoorvapatil Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0
    edited February 2021

i have a url "http://localhost:8002/static/reports/table_name/table_name.json" which returns data in json format ..and it contains 90000 records... how would it be possible to access the same using server side processing?

• LapointeLapointe Posts: 430Questions: 81Answers: 4

hi @apoorvapatil

What do you mean about server dside processing ? Mysql ?

Using localhost setting is for me up to 4 sec with local mysql server (wamp with 16Gb mem and ssd hard drives), when running on real MySql server less than 1 sec....

• tangerinetangerine Posts: 3,365Questions: 39Answers: 395

@apoorvapatil - The basic server-side example is very simple.
    https://datatables.net/examples/data_sources/server_side.html

Is that not sufficient?

• apoorvapatilapoorvapatil Posts: 3Questions: 1Answers: 0

Thanks everyone for your help!!! its working now...but have another one doubt, hope you all can help on the same....Now i am getting data in columns now i want to add ui-sref to the elements in the table. how can we do that?? i tried adding in html file to the td tag but its not working

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599

I'm not too clear what you're looking for - but take a look at columns.render or createdRow. Both have examples towards the end of the page that show how to add HTML or classes to the cell's data.

Colin

This discussion has been closed.