Live Datatables is currently offline

Live Datatables is currently offline

desperadodesperado Posts: 159Questions: 33Answers: 4

It has been offline for a little over 30min now so thought I should report it.

This question has accepted answers - jump to:

Answers

• kthorngrenkthorngren Posts: 20,139Questions: 26Answers: 4,734
    Answer ✓

Its working for me. Are you using Chrome? Soemtimes Chrome get get into an error condition with the live environment and stop working for awhile. Try another browser.

Kevin

• desperadodesperado Posts: 159Questions: 33Answers: 4
    edited April 2022

@kthorngren I think it is just back online now. I was using chrome but I still am using chrome and it works now.

EDIT: it is failing again for me in Chrome and in Firefox. Something weird is going on because it fails when I launch from links in my discussions but it I go to live.datatables.net it opens anonymous page. I can't get to my saved bins.

@kthorngren Working now in Firefox.

Is there a way to fix in Chrome or just don't use Chrome?

Answer ✓

If you reopen the link you will get the error indicating you need to save it.

I've always had problems with Chrome. They happen when using console log to output certain things like the settings object or lots of row().data() or nodes() API's. There is some sort of state saving or server interaction when opening these objects. Either use a different browser or maybe the Line Preview option with the browser's debugger.

Kevin

@kthorngren Chrome just started working again for some reason.

Anyway now I know to switch to another browser when these issues start happining.

I do always get the message that someone else is using my bin and I need to clone sort of randomly. It drives me crazy so I keep creating new bin when I see and and have a ton of abandoned bins.

It drives me crazy so I keep creating new bin when I see and and have a ton of abandoned bins.

I hear you :smile: And you can't delete the bins either.

Kevin