How do you move the scroll bar on tab of a footer element?

How do you move the scroll bar on tab of a footer element?

aber231aber231 Posts: 15Questions: 7Answers: 0

Hello,

I have been looking around for this question everywhere, but it does not seem to be a common topic. I have a scenario where I have created a table with a variable number of columns. Because of the size of the table and the size of the potential data, I have implemented horizontal scrolling and also include a table footer that includes inputs inside for each column. The problem I am having is that when tabbing to an input in that footer that is not currently visible, the scroll bar does not move with the cursor. The footer moves horizontally, but the table body and header do not move. When the scroll is moved horizontally (clicking on it with the mouse) the footer then pops back into the correct alignment with the table's header and body.

Any ideas how this issue could be resolved?

Thanks!

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,237Questions: 1Answers: 2,599

We're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Cheers,

Colin