Packagist datatables.net-datetime

Packagist datatables.net-datetime

gesundheitgesundheit Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0
edited July 23 in Free community support

https://datatables.net/download/#bs5/dt-2.0.8/b-3.0.2/date-1.5.2/r-3.0.2/sb-1.7.1

Download -> Composer

Description of problem: datatables.net-datetime is not available on Packagist

Replies

• allanallan Posts: 62,858Questions: 1Answers: 10,344 Site admin

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know about that. I've added it now.

It looks like the composer command in the download builder has two issues as well:

1. It should include the organisation name - i.e. datatables.net/datatables.net-bs5. (Poor naming on my part! Possibly legacy related to how and when it was setup)
    2. It should use require rather than install. I can't remember if that used to work, or I just messed up and never noticed!

Fixes for both points have been committed and will be updated on the site (probably tomorrow).

I don't use composer much as a Javascript package manager myself, so any other feedback is welcome!

Allan

• gesundheitgesundheit Posts: 2Questions: 0Answers: 0

Calling this a speedy resolution would be an understatement! Thank you! I'm just wondering if we could get the latest version as a tag on there alongside dev-master? this way I could simply set my composer.json to require datatables.net/datatables.net-datetime version ~1 and forget about it for a while

• allanallan Posts: 62,858Questions: 1Answers: 10,344 Site admin

Ah - it needs a release with the composer.json file. I remember tripping over that before with packagist - although it does make sense!

I've done a 1.5.3 release, which is basically identical, apart from the version number and the inclusion of the composer.json file. Packagist will update automatically with the new releases now :)

Thanks,
    Allan